O/T Super Bowl XL picks

I didn't get to see much of the game - was working on a "super bowl" project of my own when one of my genius kids decided to flush a cassette tape down the crapper. That cost me $120 and a new toilet. (I just hope it was something worth flushing, like anything John Tesh related.)

I'm sorry, but that first touchdown by the Steelers was a bad call. Roethlisberger (sp?) didn't appear to break the plane of the goal line until he was down by contact. And this is coming from someone who predicted the Steelers would win.

Riehlthing said:
yeah, exactly. if it was clean officiating, no comments from me besides steelers deserved it. next year we'll see.
AWESOME!!! SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL CHAM.... oh wait a minute. They didn't win??? They're must be some mistake?? riehlthing said they'd win.. And he's really smart:rolleyes: It had to be BAD OFFICIATING!! That's it!!
They get beaten by two scores, Damn officials!! That's just totally unfair!!
The fact that the Shithawks hadn't beaten a team with a winning record on the road all year, and the fact that the offense couldn't manage the time of the game on two critical moments and just throw in for good measure that they didn't even deserve to be there.....It had to be the refs!!! Damn REFS!!

LOSER!!!

Although their first touchdown was a bit questionable (in my humble not-knowing-much-about-football opinion), Steelers deserved the win just for their 3rd touchdown! That was such an amazing play!!!

Fuckin' A! Just found out I won the office football pool! (Kinda glad I wasn't watching the game now - I would have been stressing about the score.)

This should pay for the new toilet... and have enough left over for a bottle of Ketel One. :headbang:

Is it hard to swallow after 30 years of sucking???
seattle1.jpg
oldseattlebanner.jpg
needle1.jpg

T_man357 said:
AWESOME!!! SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL CHAM.... oh wait a minute. They didn't win??? They're must be some mistake?? riehlthing said they'd win.. And he's really smart:rolleyes: It had to be BAD OFFICIATING!! That's it!!
They get beaten by two scores, Damn officials!! That's just totally unfair!!
The fact that the Shithawks hadn't beaten a team with a winning record on the road all year, and the fact that the offense couldn't manage the time of the game on two critical moments and just throw in for good measure that they didn't even deserve to be there.....It had to be the refs!!! Damn REFS!!

LOSER!!!
:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: