Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am in a recently purchased blazer with a Christian Death tee underneath. Dressing properly gives people the illusion that you're safe to talk with. When they get close though, SPORK in the eye!
tux.jpg

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
no what I meant was, of course boots are going to get wet when you dip them in H2O

Do you even know what Gore Tex is?
(Yes Susperia thats how you spell it, next time I suggest you look things up before you laugh at someone, realise youre wrong and flee the subject)

Draconysius said:
Here I am in a recently purchased blazer with a Christian Death tee underneath. Dressing properly gives people the illusion that you're safe to talk with. When they get close though, SPORK in the eye!
tux.jpg

No offence but you look gay and emo. Minus the no offence part.

Maybe I look gay because I AM gay (bisexual, actually)? I don't really care what childish, homophobic name-calling anyone would give for me being so. I wear what I wear for expressive reasons, though; I'm not actually into crossdressing, am I'm not emo, because I don't know exactly what an emo is. I do know the widely-accepted stereotype, but I don't know any "emos" personally, so how can I be so sure the stereotype is correct?

Draconysius said:
Maybe I look gay because I AM gay (bisexual, actually)? I don't really care what childish, homophobic name-calling anyone would give for me being so. I wear what I wear for expressive reasons, though; I'm not actually into crossdressing, am I'm not emo, because I don't know exactly what an emo is. I do know the widely-accepted stereotype, but I don't know any "emos" personally, so how can I be so sure the stereotype is correct?

Hey Ender, looks like we found you a little friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.