Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draconysius said:
Here I am in a recently purchased blazer with a Christian Death tee underneath. Dressing properly gives people the illusion that you're safe to talk with. When they get close though, SPORK in the eye!
tux.jpg

Hey it's Robert Smith! Boyyyyyyyyyyys Don't Cryyyyyyyyyy. :erk:

Hammer of Might said:
why would they not die from "axe attack"?
they're segmented dudes, and if you'll cut them on pieces - they will exist by that pieces. Worms are hermofradits (im not sure if i've spelled it right) and they can survive like that easily.

Lol, jezuz christ! My cleavage photoshopped on? Im afraid not. I have no need to photoshop my cleavage or post any more pics of it. I am a curvy lass, a cleavage is part of the package.

*even more exaggerated sigh* the things which women will bitch about.

I wasn't bitching but that's cool.

edit: And before anyone tries that I'm jealous--- I'm not. I already have one crack on my ass, I don't need one under my chin as well. Or to post extreme close ups of it on the internet.

Yeah my ass is pretty cool.

I was looking at it last night and noticed three hairs sticking up out of it though. You know how men have lots of pubic looking hairs all over their ass? I have like three of those, in random spots on my ass. Is that normal? The rest is peach fuzz and then I have these brownish pube hairs like in the middle of my ass cheek. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.