Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draconysius said:
Maybe I look gay because I AM gay (bisexual, actually)? I don't really care what childish, homophobic name-calling anyone would give for me being so. I wear what I wear for expressive reasons, though; I'm not actually into crossdressing, am I'm not emo, because I don't know exactly what an emo is. I do know the widely-accepted stereotype, but I don't know any "emos" personally, so how can I be so sure the stereotype is correct?

wtf :lol:

Draconysius said:
Hey, I dress like a freak because I want to. Right now, I'm dieting and trying to slim down, and I'm also letting my hair grow long and straight. Until I reach that point, though, it's hard not to look like AFI when I wear eyeliner. I'll either just have to bare through it, or wear a hat. :-S

You are so lame it hurts to hit the quote button.

And stop dieting you lazy bastard and start exercising. "Oh noes actually doing things is way too much trouble, I'll just stop eating instead." Pfft.

I'm not saying someone can't dress how they want but he looks like a stereotypical goth from hot topic and his gut is hanging out also. Actually get taste so you can dress different if you want. You dress lazy and stupid. I'm going to be harsh because people like you walking around look so fucking stupid it is hard to express.

Especially when you actually listen to good music but represent those that listen to bad music.

Draconysius said:
Hey, I dress like a freak because I want to. Right now, I'm dieting and trying to slim down, and I'm also letting my hair grow long and straight. Until I reach that point, though, it's hard not to look like AFI when I wear eyeliner. I'll either just have to bare through it, or wear a hat. :-S
Pt dude Pt running, pushups and situps do 4 sets of 20 and run 2 miles a day
it's not that hard if my old ass can do it you can to. BTW this site is nice
you ought to go to an emo thread and admit your sex life on www.metalunderground.com and see the reaction you get over there. I
think Erik and Jean Pierre have done a great job of keeping this forum in check. And this site is nowhere as strict as the old school forum.

Susperia said:
I was looking at it last night and noticed three hairs sticking up out of it though. You know how men have lots of pubic looking hairs all over their ass? I have like three of those, in random spots on my ass. Is that normal? The rest is peach fuzz and then I have these brownish pube hairs like in the middle of my ass cheek. :|

Zephyrus said:
inout.gif

Impudent said:

Zephyrus said:

Perfect fucking responses. I almost choked to death laughing. :lol:

Draconysius said:
Here I am in a recently purchased blazer with a Christian Death tee underneath. Dressing properly gives people the illusion that you're safe to talk with. When they get close though, SPORK in the eye!
tux.jpg

You remind me of my ex, in terms of looks. Was just passing through and thought I'd share that with you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.