Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morti3.gif

sykosami said:
Gee, not hard to figure out who that was directed at. How about you get over yourself for a change and when you actually post pictures, make them worthy for people to look at. Oh, but that would involve you actually getting decent looks from somewhere...maybe your ass can help you with that.

Ummmm...I could be mistaken but I don't think she was "directing" that at anyone since she is always changing her own hair color and posting pictures.

DemonHelm said:
Ummmm...I could be mistaken but I don't think she was "directing" that at anyone since she is always changing her own hair color and posting pictures.

To me, I feel it was as a few pages back when I mentioned about changing my hair she started going on about how she has started a trend. That made me think it was directed at me as she knows I mentioned it before. Plus, I'm sick of her.

sykosami said:
To me, I feel it was as a few pages back when I mentioned about changing my hair she started going on about how she has started a trend. That made me think it was directed at me as she knows I mentioned it before. Plus, I'm sick of her.

How lovely.

sykosami said:
How about you get over yourself for a change
Now do it.

Here's one from a few years ago.

meburzum3ik.jpg

And here's one at a friends house, crappy quality cell phone picture. The golden retriever was fucking HUGE. They're not even supposed to get as big as this one got. His head was just about bigger than mine. They're only supposed to get to around 80 pounds and this one was about 130, but he was just a friendly, big ol' dumb dog.

mattnmax8dq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.