Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0840.jpg

Celebrating the release of NS4

IMG_0935.jpg

lol derpessed (fucking exhausted, trying not to fall asleep)

Photo020.jpg

Chewing on my... ponytail? With beer!

sykosami said:
To me, I feel it was as a few pages back when I mentioned about changing my hair she started going on about how she has started a trend. That made me think it was directed at me as she knows I mentioned it before. Plus, I'm sick of her.
:err: I believe it was just a sarcastic joke of her... wtf?

Thoth-Amon said:
Hey! I'm watching you!..

:lol:

~Neurotica said:
:err: I believe it was just a sarcastic joke of her... wtf?

Hey! I'm watching you!..

:lol:

LOL.... you know you're my one and only... I was just being nice, I SWEAR!!!

Damn... I've already thrown your things out of the window... Ok you may pick'em up and come back home :)

sykosami said:
Gee, not hard to figure out who that was directed at. How about you get over yourself for a change and when you actually post pictures, make them worthy for people to look at. Oh, but that would involve you actually getting decent looks from somewhere...maybe your ass can help you with that.

It wasn't directed toward you, at all. It was simply an obligatory hair color change picture, which I've done several times before. If you have any other rude comments to say, please do it in PM, that was absurdly childish.

And you and I... we're on about the same scale when it comes to looks. We're cute, kinda pretty, but not gorgeous. I dont' know what it matters though anyway.

Digging into the archives now...

IMG_0890.jpg

Yeah... that guy. I was pretty drunk and pretty happy to meet him... as you can see.

IMG_0835.jpg

The room of gloom.

IMG_0690.jpg

The Serpent Inquisitor (Stargazer) = poser

DSC02724.jpg

Mein creature.

KMADD said:
Hey fuck you ya dumbass sheepfucker have you ever been to a muslim nation? I have been to two (Saudi Arabia and Iraq), you want to talk
about fucking with ppl's lives? How about praying 6 times a day? Secret
religous police and so on ! Plus one
time while me and my section sgt was trying to buy food at a local market
in a supposedly moderate islamic nation had a 50 cal pointed at us by Saudi
police if we attempted to interupt their stupid prayers! i hate christians, jews
and all other fanatics as much as anyone not because of cultural differences
but their dumbass fairytale beliefs! And if i am not mistaken it was britain
after WW1 that occupied Iraq, Palestine and a large chunk of the middle
east that started up all those dictatorships along with the roots of islamic
fundamentalism that was invented where? Oh Egypt! On wonder who used
to control that nation until the 1950's? Perhaps the United Kingdom? Go
fuck yourself douchewipe.

Yes, I have been to a muslim nation, I used to live in one. I do know about their religion also, they do not pray 6 times a day unless they feel the need to as compulsory prayer only numbers 5 times a day.

With an attitude like yours, I'm not surprised you had a gun pulled at you. Your posts only show why so many people hate Westerners, especially Americans (no offence to those who are American on here).

Whilst I wouldn't want to point out that you come across as being a little stupid, I would like you to notice that in my post I said "We've been fucking with their lands...." thus indicating that I was not only refering to America but also Britian as well. I've never denied that Britain has enjoyed screwing up wherever they possibly can, but America is no less to blame for as many tragedies.

Apologies to all, as this isn't exactly the right thread for such a 'conversation.'

Any intelligent conversation as the one you just posted is welcome here, don't worry about it.

I doubt he'll have anything intelligent to say back to you though.

Susperia said:

The obligatory "I changed the color of my hair so now look at me" picture. At least I know ender will like it. What that is worth I can't say.

However, my hair color does match my eyebrows again. And it's not that short, it's just the layers in front are, and that piece doesn't reach my ponytail. Interesting stuff, I know.
you look pretty in that pinky very nice you are a bit of a hot chick on the quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.