Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm sure they don't. But its not them that I'm thinking about foremost.

Even eventually buying Burzum albums was something I had to think about. (Experiencing) racism has been a big part of my life, and I had to think about things before buying any of the albums.

The Hubster said:
No I'm sure they don't. But its not them that I'm thinking about foremost.

Even eventually buying Burzum albums was something I had to think about. (Experiencing) racism has been a big part of my life, and I had to think about things before buying any of the albums.

You worry too much about being politically correct.

Stormwatch said:
You worry too much about being politically correct.

its not so much a matter of being politically correct as it is being a socially responsible consumer with an awareness of how our consumption affects others :confused:

edit: but yeah drudkh are racist too even if theyre not as vocal about it

Spectacular Views said:
its not so much a matter of being politically correct as it is being a socially responsible consumer with an awareness of how our consumption affects others :confused:

Yes, thanks for that :) Don't get me wrong, I don't tiptoe around trying to be politically correct everywhere I go, but at the same time I don't scream at people for being politically incorrect either. Self awareness is important imo.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hate Forest are racist, not Drudkh. Even though they share the same members, the music isn't NSBM as it is pagan/ethnic BM. Drudkh have NS ties, but arent actually NSBM.

ANY OF YOU WHITE BOY RACIST BEST KISS MY BLACK ASS
moment129dx4.jpg

The Timebird said:
theres a drudkh tshirt which says something like "art for white intellectuals" on it

You sure about that? As far as I knew the Blood In Our Wells ones are the first Drudkh shirts to come out, and those have no racism on them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.