Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut the fuck up and get back on topic before i delete half your posts, change your avatars to stratovarius covers and limit your posting access to "children of bodom finnish discussion" only

tia

171010969mus0.jpg
Hey i meet this chick yesterday and she has rung me four times today and guess what my missus in new zealand for a month she told me she luvs paddy what shall i do guys

metal paddy said:
171010969mus0.jpg
Hey i meet this chick yesterday and she has rung me four times today and guess what my missus in new zealand for a month she told me she luvs paddy what shall i do guys

Sperm in her eyes.

Then hit her over the head with a ball pein hammer. (Sorry, been listening to rubbish z grade American death metal today)

I could picture that chick sucking blood from my neck or balls and then killing me, and you know it turns me on.

(sorry i've been watching the blade:series which has two sexy crazy females that have given me some weird fantasies and outlooks what could be sexual appeal in a strange way).

If you came and then after were killed the intensity level would be unexplainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.