Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hubster said:
You post awesome photos ~Neurotica, keep it up :)

Spam this thread with them, I wanna see more :kickass:

I'm so jealous of that camera, makes the simplest things beautiful to look at.
Cool, thanks.
The pic above is good, but I hate the colour :D
b/w would be better...

Leiland said:
:headbang: Thats the shit dude.

More "of metal" pics and volcanic eyes

ICAM0003.jpg

Nice 'metal' curtains :)

That's what Dodens would say if he had a band.... and if he played an instrument... and if he knew anybody that would be in a grindcore band......

Check out what an uneventful evening with a camera has produced: an ultimate poseathon!

me_posing4.jpg

In this piece I feel I have achieved a pleasing balance between camera angle, bodily pose and colour effect, which effectively conveys both the uber-kvltness of the subject and yet also his approachable and amicable nature.

Experts amongst you will even note the infamous 'hand on bullet belt' action, alongside the ferocious upheld claw, demonstrated in many a dubious photograph.

Hammer of Might said:
In this piece I feel I have achieved a pleasing balance between camera angle, bodily pose and colour effect, which effectively conveys both the uber-kvltness of the subject and yet also his approachable and amicable nature.

Experts amongst you will even note the infamous 'hand on bullet belt' action, alongside the ferocious upheld claw, demonstrated in many a dubious photograph.

:lol: i think you achieved a balance between glam posture/ass action, kvltness dress code and a touch of professional ice skating winning poise

Hangar, trees are so metal... just not on curtains... in that style WHICH i don't have anymore as i have changed rooms with pretty much a view of the real version of those tree :D

I just don't agree that it's approachable :p
One half of people in general ("tough" people) would be to put off and pissed off with the poise, and the other half ("weak" people) would be too scared of the kvultness
So if your going to go floating around in that posi, it's going to take a very special mixed up girl to give you the varied affection you desire :lol:
Good luck son :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.