Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Necuratul said:
I have a feeling that the wooden box + shirt got the ashes and the wooden box alone got the bone. I got the bone...it looks like a bull's head almost. Sort of.

that's what I figured. the bone is probably just from KFC or something.

Ignorance is bliss in the matter. Don't forget that your baggy is just the product of a long night of cigars. :p

japanese_elmo.jpg

lol

your tshirt doesnt fit

the point where the shoulder and arm seams meet to form a T shape should fall on the end of your shoulder bone. any further down the arm and it's too big!

boys in tight clothessss <3

Spectacular Views said:
your tshirt doesnt fit

the point where the shoulder and arm seams meet to form a T shape should fall on the end of your shoulder bone. any further down the arm and it's too big!

boys in tight clothessss <3

Spectacular Views WTF ARE YOU?

Sorry i had to swear, but i have to emphasis how friggen confused i am, i thought i remembered seeing a post that said your a guy, and then you always write shit like a girl, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh:zombie:

WHATS THE TRUTH, WHATS THE TRUTH, DON'T YOU TELL ME I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, JUST BLOODY PUT ME AT EASE :erk:

Ps: if your a guy... thats fucked:Smokin:

I often use myspace to sample bands I have not heard before. It is very useful. Well,many times when I check out a band I see the same guy has posted a comment. I keep thinking, who is this guy?!? He likes a lot of pretty cool bands. So, I decide to click on his profile to see whats up, and in his blog I see these pictures!!!>>>>>

Guthrum said:
Fuck yes!

agallochboxsetfullyy1.jpg

agallochcdcasepm8.jpg

agallochthreepicturesdj0.jpg

agallochshirtfrontjq0.jpg

agallochshirtbackqj8.jpg

agallochboxxe5.jpg

agallochbox2oa9.jpg

IT'S YOU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.