Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sus, you gotta try some ointment. And dont pope it.

blacksorrowrd6.jpg

The Greys said:
She's not going to fuck you. What does that matter since you are a homo. excuse me
Can you explain to me just what the fuck is your problem? I'm not trying to get her to fuck me, I don't need her to fuck me, I have a girlfreind right now. See that word? GIRLfreind. Sure, I'm bi, but that gives your punk emo ass NO reason to disrespect me on these boards. You're not getting any respect for doing it, every single person here sees your posts in the hate thread, your constant bitching about the woes of life and existence. You will not gain anymore respect from anyone here, because everyone already knows you. End of story. Give up.

ender7227 said:
Can you explain to me just what the fuck is your problem? I'm not trying to get her to fuck me, I don't need her to fuck me, I have a girlfreind right now. See that word? GIRLfreind. Sure, I'm bi, but that gives your punk emo ass NO reason to disrespect me on these boards. You're not getting any respect for doing it, every single person here sees your posts in the hate thread, your constant bitching about the woes of life and existence. You will not gain anymore respect from anyone here, because everyone already knows you. End of story. Give up.

:lol:

Krigloch the Incredible Bulk said:
when I played hockey I always got blisters. popping em and letting them dry out was the best way for it to heal.

:zombie: no

Status
Not open for further replies.