Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guthrum said:
I blasted explosive diarreah into a churches holy water. Yeah. That's right.

:kickass:

Very Kvlt. I would like that to become what the church burnings were to the scene in the 90's. Instead of burning down the church you just go shit in the holy water. This way you can blaspheme the same church more than once! It is a very evil idea and I am sure Satan would approve.

drunk.jpg

drunk. uh huh
~gR~

ender7227 said:
Can you explain to me just what the fuck is your problem? I'm not trying to get her to fuck me, I don't need her to fuck me, I have a girlfreind right now. See that word? GIRLfreind. Sure, I'm bi, but that gives your punk emo ass NO reason to disrespect me on these boards. You're not getting any respect for doing it, every single person here sees your posts in the hate thread, your constant bitching about the woes of life and existence. You will not gain anymore respect from anyone here, because everyone already knows you. End of story. Give up.
YOU SHOULD BE BANNED YOU POOFIE PADDY NOT LIKE POOFIE EMO BOYS PADDY LUVS THE CHICKS HE IS A CHICK MAGNET (THANK GOD PADDY NOT P OST HIS PICTURE ENDER THE BENDER WOULD FANCY HIM AND PADDY HAS ENOUGH TROUBLE WITH THE BABES ):mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ender7227 said:
Fuck you, Paddy. I'm not even going to bother intellectually bitch-slapping you, you wouldn't even fucking understand me.

I think you need to have some form of intelligence to do that.

Steers and queers are from Texas. Ender knows a lot about fucking steers and playing with his girlfriends pee pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.