Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:

*waits to be called an attention whore because she posted a picture*

Your pics are always odd Susperia... but I notice you use a lot of them for references for your work, so therefore it's allowed :)

PS - inspite of the shit people give you here, you're a very pretty woman... but please grow that damn fringe out! You've got nice straight hair, let it grow for gods sake

check out this faggot

faggotwy7.jpg

what the fuck is up with the scarf! is he trying to hide the fact someone tried to lynch him for being a queer?
~gR~

Well, check you out, dancing queen. Also, is that Yvette thingme, the Northern twat from Blue Peter and various ghost shows in your avatar, or some other warbling piano tinkling indie cunt ?

The Hubster said:
Your pics are always odd Susperia... but I notice you use a lot of them for references for your work, so therefore it's allowed :)

PS - inspite of the shit people give you here, you're a very pretty woman... but please grow that damn fringe out! You've got nice straight hair, let it grow for gods sake

Hahah, yes I generally will not let a camera near me unless it's for the sake of my work... so those are the pictures I have of me. And thank you for the compliment! Though I don't exactly look like that when I roll out of bed. I am wearing make up there, with good lighting, etc...

p.s. Everyone hates the bangs. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.