Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
*waits to be called an attention whore because she posted a picture*
:lol:

I like when ppl dont look at the camera on their pics. It makes the photo more.. err... artistic.
But you look kind of scared here, Sus.

I thought that was the "I hope that noise wasn't a big black man coming in to rape me *wink wink*" look. :confused:

~Neurotica said:

I like when ppl dont look at the camera on their pics. It makes the photo more.. err... artistic.
But you look kind of scared here, Sus.

Heh, yeah I'm supposed to look scared. It's a reference for another painting. I just cropped out the rest of it..

metal paddy said:
YOU SHOULD BE BANNED YOU POOFIE PADDY NOT LIKE POOFIE EMO BOYS PADDY LUVS THE CHICKS HE IS A CHICK MAGNET (THANK GOD PADDY NOT P OST HIS PICTURE ENDER THE BENDER WOULD FANCY HIM AND PADDY HAS ENOUGH TROUBLE WITH THE BABES ):mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:kickass:

Necuratul said:
I thought that was the "I hope that noise wasn't a big black man coming in to rape me *wink wink*" look. :confused:

That is also possible, good observation. Perhaps it's a bit of both? The smell of the shart acts as a type of mating pheromone, which then lures in the big black man. I believe we've solved this case. Good job, Watson.

Oh c'mon, man. :lol:

Would I regain any respect if I told you I basically obliterated the paint job on a black guy's car a while back?

Now these are the kinds of posts I like to see when I come on over to the forum. The last 2 pages have been very amusing. And Susperia, you should post some "not a painting reference" photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.