Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krigloch the Incredible Bulk said:
I got a question for you.
What are the bugs like in Norway?

They're huge and they eat babies. I defeated a behemothian slug in a mighty duel just the other day. It nearly managed to devour me, but I managed to banish it back to its slimy realms due to my incredibly agile use of the salt shaker.

DeathsSweetEmbrace, you better have been joking. Your daughter and son are both beautiful, I hope they grow up to be intelligent, witty, talented humans, not potheads. =/

th_PIC_0329.jpg

Susperia said:
Hahah, yes I generally will not let a camera near me unless it's for the sake of my work... so those are the pictures I have of me. And thank you for the compliment! Though I don't exactly look like that when I roll out of bed. I am wearing make up there, with good lighting, etc...

p.s. Everyone hates the bangs. =/

But you didn't answer the question :cry: When are you going to grow it out!!! :hotjump:

You can't have nice straight hair and just chop the fringe off! C'mooooon!

Yeah she's pretty alright! :)

Susperia: in all honesty, I just think your face would be better framed by a softer or longer fringe. The straight edge makes it look too harsh imo and takes away from the fact that you're pretty. So let the prettiness come out! :)

In six months this thread should have a pic of your new fringe :D

Spectacular Views said:
personally i think long hair without a fringe looks awful on girls(/anyone)
BS
And did it suppose to mean that guys who have long hair gotta have a fringe too?.. Are you kidding or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.