Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ivry91 said:
I hate getting into arugments on the web but i have to say something to that.

I'm Military and i myself am not gay. but even if all of the man who fight with me side by side were i wouldn't give a shit because each and everyone of them would give they're life for me. and all of us fight for something we believe in.(if someone in the army is not he can go fuck a goat for all i care.)

I didn't say anything against gays, so I'm not really sure what you're arguing about. Gays have just as much right to anything as everyone else, which should be common sense. I was just making a joke, which you promptly ruined. :mad:

Necuratul said:
I didn't say anything against gays, so I'm not really sure what you're arguing about. Gays have just as much right to anything as everyone else, which should be common sense. I was just making a joke, which you promptly ruined. :mad:

We'll this seems to be my bad than. im sorry about that.

I just hate jokes about the Millitary having to take a shit load of heat as it is for even being there.

Necuratul said:
It's not the military's fault, it's the commander in chief and his handlers' fault.

Yeah. i'm on vaction because of injury from the war in lebanon(IDF) and i took alot of heat, so my response was out of line.

1226751481_l.jpg

metal_wrath said:
have you heard of the band Autumnia, they are from Ukraine, very good DOom metal
I guess people who dont live in Ukraine know about ukrainian bands more than I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.