Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you should call them. I think I will

edit: all I got was a message saying the "code or number" that I dialed was incorrect er something like that

Guthrum said:
Got a call from the nexus of the universe today.

callfromnexusofuniverseoa6.jpg

If I am not mistaken, isn't that the White House calling, more direct it is probably a political phone ad. Pick it up and listen and see if that's not it when it comes again.

It's always nothing. I've gotten calls from that number well over a dozen times. I don't know what the hell that number is, but I know that businesses use automated machines that call numbers on a list at varying times and catalogue the times of day when people actually pick up so that a telemarketer can call back at a time when they expect someone will answer. When this happens, there's nothing on the other end.

Yeah, we always get that, but never from a number with all zeros. It's not supposed to happen. That's like actually having the phone number 555-5555.

I remember getting those one time, and I finally got so fed up I stayed on the line to see who it was for a bit, finally the recording came on. It IS almost November too so I would bet its a Republican/Democrat political message of some sort.

Last night was my Sicily show. =/

Before

During

After

Turns out my shirt was slightly see through. Did not notice at the time, or all night. Only until I saw pictures after. Surprise!
My dorm closet is awesome, no?

edit: Sorry I forgot to resize the lastone, oh well. Attention whore here I come.

Susperia said:
Bunch of pictures

Something I've admired about the way you look in your pictures is the genuine feel they give off, a kind of beauty that is given to one at birth not bought or made, much like my girlfriend's.

Status
Not open for further replies.