Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectacular Views said:
its like........yeah no matter how good you are technically your work is never going to be good if youre taking photos of anime dolls
That reminds me....your sig is a fucking atrocity to all things visual, and is the gayest piece of gayness in all of gaydom and a tribute to your........homosexuality :)

metal_wrath said:
That reminds me....your sig is a fucking atrocity to all things visual, and is the gayest piece of gayness in all of gaydom and a tribute to your........homosexuality :)

uh

Susperia said:
Any woman less pretty than say Christie Brinkley you'd have a problem with on the internet. That's how a lot of you guys act here. No woman is ever pretty enough for you.

Honestly it's not that she's not pretty enough, but she looks like that girl who has every STD ever. I'm not goodlooking myself so...

metal_wrath said:
Btw, I was expecting some epic wedding pics :Smug:

Yes... I've decided to not post pictures of myself on here anymore... However i'll still post artwork for people to critique for me, and if you guys want to see some wedding pictures without me in them then sure i'll post them.

@Susperia: I don't think you fully understand how men view women, in a physical sense. We are connoisseurs, yes, but we also have needs. Do you think a food critic eats fillet mignon every night? Fuck no, surely he has a frozen pizza from time to time. I, of course, being tactful and mature, did not comment about any of hopefordeath1's physical shortcomings, but if I were a single man, I would probably flirt with her. That doesn't mean that I view her as the epitome of feminine beauty, just that I'm a guy and I like women. The same could be said about you. So when men pick apart the physical attributes of a woman, it does not mean they are being snobbish, they are just stating what they like or don't like. Remember, personality goes a long way.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
@Susperia: I don't think you fully understand how men view women, in a physical sense. We are connoisseurs, yes, but we also have needs. Do you think a food critic eats fillet mignon every night? Fuck no, surely he has a frozen pizza from time to time. I, of course, being tactful and mature, did not comment about any of hopefordeath1's physical shortcomings, but if I were a single man, I would probably flirt with her. That doesn't mean that I view her as the epitome of feminine beauty, just that I'm a guy and I like women. The same could be said about you. So when men pick apart the physical attributes of a woman, it does not mean they are being snobbish, they are just stating what they like or don't like. Remember, personality goes a long way.

:kickass: :kickass: :worship:

Susperia said:
Yes... I've decided to not post pictures of myself on here anymore... However i'll still post artwork for people to critique for me, and if you guys want to see some wedding pictures without me in them then sure i'll post them.
Yeah.......since your last pictures were pretty horrible (I don't want to be left with that image), I thought you would want to redeem that.

Also wedding pictures kinda suck...

IdolWarship said:
what the fuck kind of name is Chytoria? i'm guessing african american.
20061010wap_erie_momPJ_135.jpg

Correct answer, Cletus.
<<watch the language dude - edited by MetalAges>>

Status
Not open for further replies.