Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha yeah, the other shirt I got from TER (Peccatum - Lost In Reverie) is of similar quality. Seems like they are an all around quality company. :D

Too bad my AFI shirt isn't of similar quality, it is getting worn out really bad.

The Hubster said:
I wanted to get a Peccatum one also, but I think they only have XL left.

Ah that sucks, I ordered around last Christmas I think it was.

Very nice shirt, wore it to school once and learned that Peccatum is Latin for sin.

The Hubster said:
My new Agalloch shirt owns all your Dimmu ones kiddies! :kickass:

IMG_0030.jpg

You have beautiful, deep eyes.

Spectacular Views said:
you mean that fucking longass rant?

can you people really not tell when something is a copy/paste from somewhere else
No, I couldn't tell, and you seemed like you would listen to J-Rock.

It was for Spectacular Views but I watched the it. I would bash the fucking heads of the half people in the gallery.

Well my father repairs church pipe organs, and today while servicing an organ he draped his sweatshirt over the gallery railing. It turns out that just below the wooden railing are these lamps. Some time later somebody turned on the lamps and soon his sweatshirt caught fire and the railing was burned, but he managed to put it out before further damage occured.

Might I mention that he nearly burned down the church where Presidents John Adams and John Quincy Adams are buried, one of the most historic churches in the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.