Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus hers is fake
i don't understand what you mean by hers is fake? you have naturally pink hair? :OMG:

plus, sauerkraut is ok, but krigly bigly balls, do you mean that the kraut is the main course? :loco:
i've usually had it as a side, i dunno if i could eat a whole plate, and nothing but a plate, so help me god. :yuk:

IdolWarship said:
i don't understand what you mean by hers is fake? you have naturally pink hair? :OMG:

plus, sauerkraut is ok, but krigly bigly balls, do you mean that the kraut is the main course? :loco:
i've usually had it as a side, i dunno if i could eat a whole plate, and nothing but a plate, so help me god. :yuk:

It's a fucking wig you idiot. You can't tell a wig from natural hair??

edit: Sorry I am angry because Int's an idiot. Not you. You're just a little ditzy.

Krigly Bigly Balls said:

cyborzechz.jpg

Owned

Susperia said:
edit: Sorry I am angry because Int's an idiot. Not you. You're just a little ditzy.
uh, yeah, take it easy there suspy. i understand it's a wig. y'see, instead of doing nothing but talk shit on here in response to every post or at certain people, i'll just make a joke or something instead, even if they are ridiculous and unfunny. but if you want i can stop altogether and join in the constant ripping you apart, even though i'm 1 of like, 1 people on here who actually like you. i like everyone.
anyway, off to fish for the weekend.

IdolWarship said:
uh, yeah, take it easy there suspy. i understand it's a wig. y'see, instead of doing nothing but talk shit on here in response to every post or at certain people, i'll just make a joke or something instead, even if they are ridiculous and unfunny. but if you want i can stop altogether and join in the constant ripping you apart, even though i'm 1 of like, 1 people on here who actually like you. i like everyone.
anyway, off to fish for the weekend.

An actual individual!? FFS they do exist in a larger number than i expected! Hooray.

Susperia said:
It's a fucking wig you idiot. You can't tell a wig from natural hair??

It was a joke you f-ing moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.