Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IdolWarship said:
uh, yeah, take it easy there suspy. i understand it's a wig. y'see, instead of doing nothing but talk shit on here in response to every post or at certain people, i'll just make a joke or something instead, even if they are ridiculous and unfunny. but if you want i can stop altogether and join in the constant ripping you apart, even though i'm 1 of like, 1 people on here who actually like you. i like everyone.
anyway, off to fish for the weekend.

It doesn't mean anything to me anyway if you just like everyone. And there is more than just one person here who doesn't hate me. There's like 4, and that's enough for me. =P

Natalie portman is actually pretty classy for being a celeb. Female celebs are usually really really dumb and have 'i'm famous attitude'. She never appears to be drunk or high like celebs usually do nor does she wear lots and lots of make up to appear decent. she seems cool in my book

Getting drunk or high in your personal time is your business but some celebs seem to not mind being these in the spotlight and it's pathetic.

Yeah she seems pretty decent, however my father's girlfriend's daughter went to college with her and she said she's a really stuck up bitch in reality. :|

That's a commen trait for college students or people that fits norms to be stuck up. Sorry too stereo type.

What the hell are you talking about this time? Did you even go to college? What do you mean by 'people that fits norms'? Normal people? I don't understand what you mean.

I don't understand how half of you manage to navigate a hallway without breaking your nose and losing a handful of teeth in the process.

Int said:
What the hell are you talking about this time? Did you even go to college? What do you mean by 'people that fits norms'? Normal people? I don't understand what you mean.

I was not a school person nor went to college. People who fit norms are people who do what people are expected and suppose to do in life. When you are born people/government are expecting a specific life and path for you too take. If you defy that you are no longer normal. People who don't go against the grain are normal. A majority taking interest in the samething is normal. Me being normal or not is not dictated by me rather the world.

I don't considered myself dumb because I don't know advanced math,etc.. but the world would so technically i'm dumb because intelligence is dictated by math and things like that I have no interest in at all. My place in the world is limited by things i'm not interested in. I'm probably not 'normal'.

The Greys said:
Natalie portman is actually pretty classy for being a celeb. Female celebs are usually really really dumb and have 'i'm famous attitude'. She never appears to be drunk or high like celebs usually do nor does she wear lots and lots of make up to appear decent. she seems cool in my book

Getting drunk or high in your personal time is your business but some celebs seem to not mind being these in the spotlight and it's pathetic.
She's alright. However, I have always had a soft spot for Alicia Silverstone, personality wise. And she is extremely gorgeus etc... :)

The Greys said:
I was not a school person nor went to college. People who fit norms are people who do what people are expected and suppose to do in life. When you are born people/government are expecting a specific life and path for you too take. If you defy that you are no longer normal. People who don't go against the grain are normal. A majority taking interest in the samething is normal. Me being normal or not is not dictated by me rather the world.

I don't considered myself dumb because I don't know advanced math,etc.. but the world would so technically i'm dumb because intelligence is dictated by math and things like that I have no interest in at all. My place in the world is limited by things i'm not interested in. I'm probably not 'normal'.

Fair enough but how does any of this relate to 'normal' people being stuck up?

The Greys said:

Most people go to college or university because they want to achieve something, not because "people/the government" expect them to do that. You act as if everyone who doesn't drop out of school and spend their whole life flipping burgers are just mindless drones doing what they are told to do when in fact the majority of those people are learning to do what they would like to do later on in their life and who will probably have a better life because of it.

And it's fair enough that you don't consider yourself dumb, I would probably not either if I were in your position. But the simple fact is if you do not learn about things and have no historical or social perspective on anything (I seem to remember you don't even follow the news) then you are basically dumb. Whether that affects your quality of life on a personal level is another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.