Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assholes going to NH/Maine for foliage ruined my train trip to Maine to see my girlfriend; but I still got a ride back eventually...it was just annoying.

FUCK YOU TREE PEEPERS!

Who the hell travels somewhere specifically to go see trees? They don't even do anything! They just kinda stand there.

And give us oxygen. Which we need. To thrive.

No but really, you're totally right. Everytime you think the world doesn't get nerdier than, say, medieval fests...lo and behold; people who like to look at trees.

I wouldn't travel to look at trees, but a long lone walk in the forest is probably my favourite life experience ever.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
And give us oxygen. Which we need. To thrive.

No but really, you're totally right. Everytime you think the world doesn't get nerdier than, say, medieval fests...lo and behold; people who like to look at trees.

Trees are beautiful. Humans love beautiful things. I don't see what's so hard to understand about us traveling a couple hours to see something beautiful? I'm lucky though, I have these things in my backyard. All those pictures were just down my street.

Reactions: Matt
Susperia said:
Trees are beautiful. Humans love beautiful things. I don't see what's so hard to understand about us traveling a couple hours to see something beautiful?

Seriously, that was pretty stupid. Why the fuck do people visit the grand canyon? It's a big fucking hole. Trees > a really fucking big hole.

ThRash metal is back LETS HAVE IT BRUV
exodusposterhalfsizejq4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.