Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia said:
Trees are beautiful. Humans love beautiful things. I don't see what's so hard to understand about us traveling a couple hours to see something beautiful? I'm lucky though, I have these things in my backyard. All those pictures were just down my street.
oh very nice pinky babe you should see WESTPORT on the west coast of Ireland It is lovely my missus luvs it there and we have been around the world many times :kickass: :kickass:

Banned said:
I wouldn't travel to look at trees, but a long lone walk in the forest is probably my favourite life experience ever.

Necuratul said:
Seriously, that was pretty stupid. Why the fuck do people visit the grand canyon? It's a big fucking hole. Trees > a really fucking big hole.

Above statements=sum up my feelings better than my previous immature ranting.

metal paddy said:
ThRash metal is back LETS HAVE IT BRUV
exodusposterhalfsizejq4.jpg
Let's have what????? What are you trying to say??? Trash Metak is back??? Since when????? Wtf:erk:

Necuratul said:
Seriously, that was pretty stupid. Why the fuck do people visit the grand canyon? It's a big fucking hole. Trees > a really fucking big hole.

Because a somewhat unique landscape that has formed over millions of years is pretty much the same thing as a tree.

Reactions: R.I.P.2
Because you wouldn't travel to see the beautiful autumn aurora (lol), that obviously means that those who do are stupid. Fuck, if I didn't live in New England, I sure as hell would make sure that I vacation in Vermont fairly regularly in the fall, because it's the most beautiful time of the year.

I wish I could be in New England right now...my mom was there these past two weeks on business and I envy her.

Susperia said:
So basically you're confused, because Dodens was on my side.

No. You mentioned that CT was famous for its fall foliage and I was reminded of people from the cities who make special trips to look at the autumn leaves, and that was the source of my ranting. I wasn't commenting about you, your photographs, or whether or not I approved of you or your photos. You actually missed the point completely because Dodens wasn't defending you per se (i.e. being on "your side"), he was just telling me to calm down. I'm not going to turn this around on your and call you confused, but, you know...:erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.