Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zephyrus said:
I wish I could go back in time and kill William Shakespeare.

him and Martin Luther for good measure.

But then the movie "Ten Things I Hate About You" would never have been made :(

Don't kill Shakespeare, be happy that our public school system still has at least some decent things for students to read.

Reactions: ~Neurotica
Necuratul said:
Don't kill Shakespeare, be happy that our public school system still has at least some decent things for students to read.

We just got done reading an Arthur Miller play, The Crucible, which was quite interesting to be honest. However, holy fuck was the book we read before it "The Scarlet Letter" dull as hell.

We read a Shakespearean play last year that was pretty good, Taming Of The Shrew. Quite humorous at times.

cookiecutter said:
Frankenstein and Beowulf have to be the two most metal books I ahve ever read for school and they both have come this year :kickass:

Oh you have so much fun down in Honors English slaying dragons and waking the dead. Meanwhile I'm rotting up in AP trying to discern the emotions of Cassio and his suspected love of Desdemona through his use of blank verse and diction.

Zephyrus said:
Oh you have so much fun down in Honors English slaying dragons and waking the dead. Meanwhile I'm rotting up in AP trying to discern the emotions of Cassio and his suspected love of Desdemona through his use of blank verse and diction.

pfft. AP. wait until college when you have to go through at least three Literature books that are each about 4inches thick in 16 weeks.

unless you decide to do something like Chemical Engineering...but who'd want to do that (swizzlenuts :rolleyes: )

edgar allan poe is pretty good goth can anyone recommend to me some really good melodic death metal (non of the gothenburg stuff plz) poets

Reactions: R.I.P.2
unknown said:
pfft. AP. wait until college when you have to go through at least three Literature books that are each about 4inches thick in 16 weeks.

unless you decide to do something like Chemical Engineering...but who'd want to do that (swizzlenuts :rolleyes: )

Shizzletits can go fuck himself with his practical science bullshit. Theory ftw. My favorite class so far has probably been Introduction To World Literature.

Banned said:
edgar allan poe is pretty good goth can anyone recommend to me some really good melodic death metal (non of the gothenburg stuff plz) poets

a rare example of quality humor on this board, gg

Banned said:

I promise I will never confuse you with Guthrum or Swizzlenuts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.