Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MasterOLightning said:
I like nice beers. I'm enjoying Franziskaner Hefe Weiss right now. It has sort of a banana nut bread flavor to it. What are some beers you enjoy?

Hoegaarden
Guinness
Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald
Mackeson XXX
PBR (for when I want to get drunk as cheap as possible)
Blue Moon
Bass Ale

MasterOLightning said:
I like nice beers. I'm enjoying Franziskaner Hefe Weiss right now. It has sort of a banana nut bread flavor to it. What are some beers you enjoy?

DSC02734.jpg

Reactions: MasterOLightning
On the topic of beers/drinking...

... believe it or not, but I barely drink at all now. Infact, I only do one bad thing these days, which is smoking. I'm hoping to give it up soon, it's damn hard though and I dont have the best willpower in the world.

Even my Dad hassles me about not drinking anymore (I used to hammer the vodka among other things in my uni days)... he gets annoyed that I wont have a beer.

I dont know why, but I have gone off it for some reason. EDIT: actually, I think it's because I'm such a cheap drunk. Even a single glass of red wine (which I loved very very much) used to get me tipsy, and I used to find that annoying, because all I wanted to do was enjoy the wine.

That said though, at Gigantour last w/e, I had 4 beers for the first time in over a year.... and it got me pissed :lol: It was a nice release I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.