Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but nothing beat...
invader_zim_2.jpg

Compared to Vasquez' comics it was actually somewhat disappointing. You could tell he had to hold back for Nickelodeon. Though some episodes were still fairly dark. Like the one where he collects intestines and stuff. A proper Vasquez cartoon aimed more towards adults would be awesome.

I had a 10th grade english teacher that was way into Spongebob, and I had never seen an episode in my life (still haven't)...he would make an allusion to the show and everybody else would get it except me

I wasn't concerned about this at all

My mom wouldn't let me watch it, I always had to wait until my dad started watching it, so I could watch it.

Compared to Vasquez' comics it was actually somewhat disappointing. You could tell he had to hold back for Nickelodeon. Though some episodes were still fairly dark. Like the one where he collects intestines and stuff. A proper Vasquez cartoon aimed more towards adults would be awesome.
Yes, I agree. Zim got canceled for saying "damn" in one of the episodes. Hopefully he'll have an Adult Swim cartoon soon or something else along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.