Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually surprised Adult Swim hasn't picked up Invader Zim yet
Compared to Squidbillies (Did anyone see the Halloween episode? OH MY GOD that was hilarious!) and the other shows on Sundays Zim isn't dark enough. Also, I doubt Nickelodeon wants to lose their ratings from it... they get a shitload of ratings from Zim reruns on Nicktoons Network.

Yes, I agree. Zim got canceled for saying "damn" in one of the episodes. Hopefully he'll have an Adult Swim cartoon soon or something else along those lines.

I read that Vasquez found the process of making a cartoon a horrible experience so I wouldn't count on it.

@ metal paddy: why dont you try and find a picture of Willie Mason knocking Stuart Fielden out cold and put that in your sig.

Greg Pritchard said:
He (Stuart Long) wasn't entitled to get up after Willie Mason nearly decapitated him with a late hit in the 10th minute

He (Willie Mason) came out looking to take prisoners any way he could and the right cross he threw to flatten Stuart Fielden in the third minute was up there with the best punches Anthony Mundine and Danny Green threw at the same venue in May.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/long-has-last-laugh-over-mason/2006/11/04/1162340099132.htm

:)l

I downloaded every episode of Ren and Stimpy recently. They're difficult to watch, because the show is so fucking bizarre. I can really only handle about one a week for fear of my brain exploding.

Rocko's Modern Life was the absolute shit though. Best cartoon ever.

Rocko's modern life was without a doubt one of the best cartoons. I remember this one where rocko and someone want to see this water fall before it's destroyed having no idea it's really really small(like a small animal size) and they travel for days thinking it's this big spectacular monument they're going to witness. Right after they see this small water fall a huge bulldozer just plows it over 2 seconds later, I think they put up a fastfood restourant.

Rocko's modern life was without a doubt one of the best cartoons. I remember this one where rocko and someone want to see this water fall before it's destroyed having no idea it's really really small(like a small animal size) and they travel for days thinking it's this big spectacular monument they're going to witness. Right after they see this small water fall a huge bulldozer just plows it over 2 seconds later, I think they put up a fastfood restourant.

Phelgm Rock!

My mom wouldn't let me watch it, I always had to wait until my dad started watching it, so I could watch it.

I wasn't really allowed to watch it either. However, even when it was on and no one was around to tell me I couldn't, I'd get so scared by it I'd change the channel, hahah.

edit: Oh I love Courage the Cowardly Dog! I taped every single episode. =D

Anyone else love Samurai Jack too? I have almost every episode of that show on tape as well as Courage the Cowardly Dog.

I thought Samurai Jack was dreamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.