Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold - The King.

Long May He Reign.

14781280_2-michael-jordan-nba-games-te-koop-op-dvd.jpg

I have to say that I went off cricket as soon as Australia started to win all the time.

My good memories of it are from when it WAS competitive, i.e. the 80's - thats when the game was good imo.

Same goes for tennis - Lendl, Edberg or McEnroe over any baseline powermonger any day of the week. :kickass:

Dude - whats news on your demo? Hows it coming along?

We've finished it! We're now preparing to ship some out to some underground labels, in particular Alpha Draconis Records.

We're also in the process of writing some new tunes with an enhanced guitar sound.

Dän;5563886 said:
edit - Cricket > Every other sport on Earth

pay that. i agree.

cant wait for the cricket this summer. im going to the sydney test (day 1 and maybe 2) as well as a few of the one day-ers

my brother told me this story about stuart macgill filling in for sydney uni first grade.

macgill was filling in, playing for uni against north sydney. he was bowling an over and a guy nicked the ball trying to play a leg glance, and it went straight up in the air for a simple catch to short square leg. the guy drops it.

mid-next over, macgill bowls the same ball, batsman plays the same shot, ball goes to the same fielder, fielder drops the same catch. so he (macgill) turns around, walks off the field (without even taking his hat off the umpire), across the gravel car park still in his spikes and gets in his car and just drives off. :lol:

I laughed for ages when i heard that story.

:lol: thats classic man

Poor mcGill hey. Im lookin forward to this series big time.

Edit - at Byrne

accidentally broke my laptop today, and later found out a childhood friend died in a car accident

life's pretty fucked up right now

Status
Not open for further replies.