Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all_america_sports_193402.jpg

dunno

Reality check:
boxing.jpg

I had a dream the other night that I was in the army and I had to protect a fern plant. Then Varg came and tried to burn it down, but I stopped him with a pillow. Then we became friends and I asked how he pronounced his last name.

I wish I could have metal-related dreams.

Wait.

I had one. Not much I remember from it but it involved me becoming Zyklon's new vocalist and we were about to perform live.

Cheers guys :kickass:

I have Xasthur's entire discog, but I'm building up REAL copies of it :)

As for Poccolus - I buy from Supernal regularly, and seeing how much Alex was plugging Poccolus I decided to give it a shot, looking very fwd to it.

Listening to it now... remastering is well done but keeping the fuzziness and texture.

Musically think mainly Burzum-ish (but not so much as to not be original), more snarl-ish vocals, with touches of very early Emperor in places.

This is good, enjoying it so far. Quite interesting with surprise acoustic instrument usage.

Cheers guys :kickass:

I have Xasthur's entire discog, but I'm building up REAL copies of it :)

As for Poccolus - I buy from Supernal regularly, and seeing how much Alex was plugging Poccolus I decided to give it a shot, looking very fwd to it.

i get fliers from supernal in the mail every month.....thankfully they seem to have toned down the nazi shit in them now but still my postman probably thinks its pretty weird

I got a funny look from the librarian today when I, wearing mostly black and a metal tshirt, brought up about 10 classical cds to check out. The average person doesnt associate metal with symphonic music.

Alex is quirky...he always says Supernal is NOT AFFILIATED WITH NS AT ALL EVER, but like everything he releases is pagan/SS/NS/WARFRONTKRIEG shit.

I got a funny look from the librarian today when I, wearing mostly black and a metal tshirt, brought up about 10 classical cds to check out. The average person doesnt associate metal with symphonic music.

It's a funny one isn't it... Even funnier is that every concert or opera I go to, I'm guaranteed to see other metalheads there. Not only that, but (excuse the tossy description but you know what I mean) serious metal fans, or rather, true lovers of extreme music almost always love their Western Art Music. It's almost a requirement imo, as imo they are so parallel anyway.

Alex is quirky...he always says Supernal is NOT AFFILIATED WITH NS AT ALL EVER, but like everything he releases is pagan/SS/NS/WARFRONTKRIEG shit.

Yeah I often wondered if he was, given the newsletters and all, but I guess he just has good taste in metal :D

I'm going mad waiting for the Drudkh shirts to get reprinted (I had to return mine, the "large" was huge!), I hope they get done sometime soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.