Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dän;5573869 said:
'Kin Oath. Padded up pussies :kickass:

hes talking about soccer, dan.

WHO LIKES TIES?!?!

This should go in the "hate thread" but whatever. I hate the fact that America has its own version of every sport and the fact that they are always dumber, more boring, less flowing, more money driven. AND that they always call the finals "THE WORLD SERIES" when the only countries to participate are America and Canada. Some fuckin world series.

If the whole world played cricket, it would be a better place.

hes talking about soccer, dan.

WHO LIKES TIES?!?!

This should go in the "hate thread" but whatever. I hate the fact that America has its own version of every sport and the fact that they are always dumber, more boring, less flowing, more money driven. AND that they always call the finals "THE WORLD SERIES" when the only countries to participate are America and Canada. Some fuckin world series.

If the whole world played cricket, it would be a better place.

Ah my bad.

Yeh bloody oath, Fuck off! it's not the world series morons.

Play cricket, get a real political system and shut up.

I had a dream the other night that I was in the army and I had to protect a fern plant. Then Varg came and tried to burn it down, but I stopped him with a pillow. Then we became friends and I asked how he pronounced his last name.

all_america_sports_193402.jpg

dunno

was this part of your observation?
It's some kind of a church (if Im not mistaking) in Ukraine. The photo was taken like 3 years ago, when I actually had no knowledge about photography (I wouldnt say I do have any of it now though, lol).
Thank you, Im glad you like it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.