Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mostly it was the fact that he's wearing a shirt that actually fits, really

it doesnt take much to look better than most people here

What about his wonderful testes?

Oh god. I was looking at flaccid penises for like an hour last night, trying to find the perfect one for my painting because when I tried to have my boyfriend pose for me but he got hard instantly. =(

Anyway what I'm getting at is... I've now seen a lot of testes. And i'd already seen quite a bit, being an ''artist" and all. :(

So...bonus question of the day--- Would a Viking God-figure have had a circumsized or uncircumsized penis? And does it even matter that I research that much into it? Would the painting be better with circumsized or uncircusized? etc etc.

Oh god. I was looking at flaccid penises for like an hour last night, trying to find the perfect one for my painting because when I tried to have my boyfriend pose for me but he got hard instantly. =(

This is the kind of shit you DON'T post on message boards, dumbfuck.

Hhhahahaha,

Like anyone here knows who I am or who my boyfriend is other than you and like one other. And I've told you way more things about my boyfriend than that.

Anyway what I'm getting at is... I've now seen a lot of testes. And i'd already seen quite a bit, being an ''artist" and all. :(

So...bonus question of the day--- Would a Viking God-figure have had a circumsized or uncircumsized penis? And does it even matter that I research that much into it? Would the painting be better with circumsized or uncircusized? etc etc.

Uncircumsized, he aint a dirty jew.

Status
Not open for further replies.