Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Neurotica. Will you stick your dick in my mouth ?

I initially read that as you wanting to stick your dick in her mouth and my initial thought was "What the fuck is wrong with you?". Then I read it again and noticed what you actually typed, and I'm still thinking "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

No seriously...

Oh god. I was looking at flaccid penises for like an hour last night, trying to find the perfect one for my painting because when I tried to have my boyfriend pose for me but he got hard instantly. =(

Anyway what I'm getting at is... I've now seen a lot of testes. And i'd already seen quite a bit, being an ''artist" and all. :(

So...bonus question of the day--- Would a Viking God-figure have had a circumsized or uncircumsized penis? And does it even matter that I research that much into it? Would the painting be better with circumsized or uncircusized? etc etc.

uncircumsized, jew girl

i met mikko aspa (vocalist for deathspell omega and has about a million other projects) at a show and didnt even realize it was him, jesus christ i feel so stupid, he sold me this noise comp and everythign

Status
Not open for further replies.