Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to hear them. One of the most unique, best thrash bands ever. Rly.

Yeah the sig is huge, but let's be honest...who the fuck has dial up these days anyway ?

i realize this was directed towards metal_wrath but i gotta listen to them now i love thrash...YAY KREATOR

edit: @ cookiecutter it was pretty funny but i wanna find the neg repper in the forums

Regarding the uncircumsized vs circumsized deal--- Why do you all say uncircumsized? Yes it would be more historically accurate, but what also matters is the aesthetics of it, and I think we can all agree that flaccid uncircumsized penises don't look very good.

Also, this is a very large painting, 6ft tall, 4 ft wide, and it's a full frontal of a man, bound. So his member is going to be somewhat of a focal point, and I'm afraid if I paint an uncircumsized penis, everyone will be like 'OMG it's a huge uncircumsized penis!" because that's what always ends up happening in these situations. I want to hear why you guys think it should be uncircumsized.

edit: Right now I'm leaning toward good old circumsized. Trust me, there's enough 'controversy' going on in the piece already.

It's just my opinion, but I think putting something that's historically inaccurate will create more 'controversy'.

You've done vikings with flannels, so I don't see the problem. Just say that it was a battle injury.

Um... in art? Are you kidding me?

No. That's what artists do. They stretch the truth.

There is probably not one painting in history that is entirely ''historically accurate". It's almost impossible to be.

edit: LOL to Dodens.

Well in this case it's pretty easy

edit: yeah i don't know as much about art as you, but a circumsized viking is almost laughable

Well in this case it's pretty easy

edit: yeah i don't know as much about art as you, but a circumsized viking is almost laughable

Most people probably don't even understand the concept of an uncircumsized penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.