Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY newest rep made me lol.

I inquired what blue rep blocks meant and I was answered with a neg rep comment stating

"Means If you have green rep blocks I will turn them to blue, You stupid piece of shit."

MY newest rep made me lol.

I inquired what blue rep blocks meant and I was answered with a neg rep comment stating

"Means If you have green rep blocks I will turn them to blue, You stupid piece of shit."

Doesn't it say who gave you the rep?

ORRY.jpg

ha, I just made that on Paintshop, so I was looking for an excuse to use it. It's probably been done already by some bright spark though.

is it just me, or do I visualize Necrautal, Carcassian and The Greys as these stuffy older men?

no offense intended, but every post they make seems smug.

I'm pretty sure you're older than both The Greys and me. I don't think I come off as smug either, at least not in my sincere posts.

Have you ever actually heard SABBAT (UK) specifically? They're not your average Thrash band. Some of the best lyrics in Metal too, as many would agree I'm sure.

Yes I have. I did not like them much at first listen, maybe I'll try them again.

Hey it's the toughest sport in all of high school athletics, there is nothing girlie about it at all. Just you and your opponent in front of everyone in a contest of strength, speed, skill, and endurance.

Krig you would do well at the heavyweight class.

Nah, football is harder. It's more time consuming coupled with harder conditioning. I know, I've done both things. Baseball here is hardest for me because of the pressure the coaches put us on.

is it just me, or do I visualize Necrautal, Carcassian and The Greys as these stuffy older men?

I don't see any of those 3 as stuffy older men myself. Especially The Greys.

I do, however visualise Blue_Jay as a 10 year old kid with 'developmental issues'. Is it just me?

I'm 19. Honestly I find it scary you are 26 years old because you come off like you are 14!.

no offense

I'm pretty immature, but not 26 like you. I can kinda get away with it more being a young adult. I have 2 more years technically to be a dipshit and not know much.

I can see that with Carc and Necuratul...but the Greys?? The Greys comes off to me as a 15 year old with a little hard on who picks his nose sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.