Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, no, this

Animal%20moussion%20impossible.jpg

Awww poor mousie

When was the last time Susperia actually made a post about music? She's even less relevant than The Grimace.

I do not think I have seen her talk about music or anything except genitalia paintings and her boyfriend. Music is number one importance on this forum.

I'm not posting on UM anymore.

If you guys really think I never talk about the music (which I do...more than some of you) and want to stick with the idea that since I'm a woman I dont' care about music and all I want to do here is talk about penis and vagina then fuck you. What you guys said really hurt me, even Erik's although it was absolute garbage and he has the most disjointed image of me, due to what his buddies say about me in RC.

I'm not coming back anytime soon unless it's agreed that I contribute here. I'm not going to be the joke of the fucking forum. Bye.

If you guys really think I never talk about the music (which I do...more than some of you) and want to stick with the idea that since I'm a woman I dont' care about music and all I want to do here is talk about penis and vagina then fuck you. What you guys said really hurt me, even Erik's although it was absolute garbage and he has the most disjointed image of me, due to what his buddies say about me in RC.

I'm not coming back anytime soon unless it's agreed that I contribute here. I'm not going to be the joke of the fucking forum. Bye.

Look at the qoute in my sig. Don't get all butt hurt over an internet forum discussion, woman

Awe come on Susperia, I always enjoy your pictures and reading your posts. Its not that much of a big deal, you know.

You are not the joke of the forum, you've been here longer than most of the people here, your paintings are good, not all of your posts are off-topic, also I actually visited your website, which wasn't that bad......also:
DO NOT QUIT UM OR PADDY WILL HAVE A FIT BRUV!!!!......:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: ...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it and come back. Erik is an ass.

Short of forming any consensus, I had to go back 3 pages in the "Posts made by: Susperia" to find any substantive music discussion. But even then, the post read "Krieg...I love Krieg. Really beautiful photograph." I wouldn't know if women really aren't interested in music, but to me a lot of evidence certainly appears to lead to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.