Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell do you have an inverted cross on. Probably took a old one and drilled a hole through the bottom, right?

WOW

anyway...the nearest Wal Mart here is at least 30 minutes away. I live in San Pedro, CA (right outside of Los Angeles), and it's seriously one of the hugest Union towns in the US. Wal Mart knows this, and they've tried for many years to get one put in our town, but the Longshoremen Union and just about every other Union in town rallies like no tomorrow and ultimately Wal Mart gave up and stuck one in shitty Long Beach.

:kickass:

So why does everyone hate Suspiria again? She was a pretty valuable poster, made it interesting enough for me to actually post at this shitfest, but now it seems to have degenerated back into idiot-land. The greys' attempts at making fun of her posts was pathetic, as her dumbest post was about 10 times better than his best.

Nah she went on about her artwork too much, which yes was good, but I didnt give a crap about it. Also she would have ago at people for really pathetic stuff, usually to do with sexism...boring. And her post about music were limited. Yeah anyway....

Nah she went on about her artwork too much, which yes was good, but I didnt give a crap about it. Also she would have ago at people for really pathetic stuff, usually to do with sexism...boring. And her post about music were limited. Yeah anyway....

Her post about the new Warning album was one of the only worthwhile music posts I've seen in months. "ANOTHER METAL GAME" and "OMG FAV PWER METAL BAND" just weren't doing it for me.

Name another metal forum with as much frequent, quality members who actually have distinct personalities and interesting discussion; I would like to join it.

So why does everyone hate Suspiria again? She was a pretty valuable poster, made it interesting enough for me to actually post at this shitfest, but now it seems to have degenerated back into idiot-land. The greys' attempts at making fun of her posts was pathetic, as her dumbest post was about 10 times better than his best.

I didn't have a problem with her

Status
Not open for further replies.