Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why does everyone hate Suspiria again?

cos they're all social rejects/gay/virgins/all 3 so they unite in a witch trial of one of the few females of their age group they can freely interact with who's not fat or fugly or particularly dumb...

she does kinda ask for it... if she didn't talk to/about Greys so much, his general awkwardness would make him much less inclined to comment to/about her...

i just watched Patch Adams and it was worse than i ever could have fucking imagined. plus i went to piss after the part where his girlfriend goes to the creepy (greys?) guy's house and then i come back and she's fucking DEAD? WTF??

^ one of the biggest cliche fashion accessories in metal, I would never wear one, even if I did believe in the fanciful norse gods any more than the christian one.

well if you don't want to wear one, thats your choice. I wanted to know where I could purchase one.

I just started one of those Music Collection things like Zeph has, and it is going to take FOREVER to list them all, considering the fact I have about 300-350 cds, and thats just metal. I think. I havent checked in a while though, i might just be counting some non metal. Either way, its gonna take me hours. But hell, i have nothing better to do.

I identify it more as a symbol of metal, just like leather, denim, etc.

i hate this entire page. and most of the last one.

fuck you all.

Six&

listen to SIX ORGANS OF ADMITTANCE or you fail.

YouTube - Six Organs of Addmittance Live

Status
Not open for further replies.