Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds just like 70's prog or the stranger side of kraut rock.

if what they are doing wasn't still quite radical by todays standards, you'd have a point, but it is, so you don't. avant/experimental music takes decades to evolve and progress. they're hardly the quintessential spearhead of new sound, there's much stranger stuff in this world, but the style they're going for isn't tired at all.

six organs >>> comets, btw.

Have you ever felt high when you smoked your first cigarette ?
A little buzz, but not high in the way weed, or other drugs make you high. I quit smoking, and now I'm back at it (stressed out). I only smoke one cigarette weekdays, and that's after breakfast with my coffee. And sometimes that cigarette will make me a little lightheaded. coffee and cigarettes ftw

It looks horrible. It says it's a man, but it could either be an ugly manly looking woman, or a very femmy looking ugly man. It looks more like a goth than a metalhead, IMO.
That's it.
It was actually a sarcasm of me.
And that dude calls his self a metalhead, lol.

if what they are doing wasn't still quite radical by todays standards,
Oh, so you seem to have changed your mind from when I said 70's prog was both pretty much the same and a lot better than much of the stuff out there nowadays. I distinctly remember you telling me some bullshit like "It was 30 YEARS AGO, like, live in the now, lol!" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.