Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The War At Home was an awful show.

Amen. I don't believe I've ever seen a shittier sitcom, and that's saying something, considering the average modern sitcom.

And yes, I am Jon Stewart fan, though I must say that the show (as well as the Colbert Report) has been in a bit of a decline as of late. It doesn't entertain me quite as much anymore.

the daily show hasn't been funny for a lot of years. kilborn's last year to stewart's second season were the best.

that was... long ago.

colbert report fucking sucks. it's like the kind of show a network would make in clueless immitation of what's funny about the daily show, trying to be "edgy", but completely failing.

"Curb your enthusiasm" is the funniest show on television. Larry David is quite possibly the funniest man alive.

Are you joking, that show is a friggen bore. I get whats going on, but shit like that is fucking librarian humour "ow his character is so negligent with wit, i do say i feel quite naughty just watching him go about his day":rolleyes:

Sitcoms... i don't watch. Tv... i don't watch.

Just sometimes, simpsons, futurama, chopper on ronnie johns half hour, comedy inc late shift, rove, family guy.

We had a funny ass show on, but it's finished... hopefully not forever but probably so. REAL STORIES, it was a fake news show with funny as fuck skits in the form of news stories. Hamish & Andy ftw :kickass:

I went to a "go as something starting with the first letter of your name" party the other night, so i went as a 'weirdo in a wheelie bin'

WeirdoInAWheelieBin.jpg

Just sometimes, simpsons, futurama, chopper on ronnie johns half hour, comedy inc late shift, rove, family guy.

We had a funny ass show on, but it's finished... hopefully not forever but probably so. REAL STORIES, it was a fake news show with funny as fuck skits in the form of news stories. Hamish & Andy ftw :kickass:

Real Stories sucked unbelievable amounts. And Rove is terrible. Thumbs pretty much up to everything else though. :)

I guess true stories appealed to me because i like that "awkard" sense of humour they use. I find stuff like, people panicing or being overly happy about something funny as fuck.

And yeah rove can be sucki, i don't sit down and watch the whole damn thing, just have it on and throughout the show some funny stuff happens.

The sketch show (... is that it, the one with the bald dude who is a boxer in a lot of the skits) was pretty good.
Owns the big bite, skit house and the wedge, i fucking hate the wedge, it is shit on toast dipped in ball sweat coffee.

Ow yeah chasers, i only seen it once, but it was pretty funny.

One of the dudes from the show went reporting in america where these religious extremists who believe that god hates gays
(they showed a recording of one of there preachers who summed up 9/11 as gods way of getting rid of the gays "out of all those people that got killed, some were gay" haha he said some bullshit like that)
And anyway while interviewing them, the reporter dude starting cracking onto the guy haha, saying he had nice legs and shit, then his wife and other ralliers starting calling him a perv and were getting violent, and he still just replied "but dont you think your husband is a handsome man with nice legs" haha i thought he was going to get killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.