Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if you have heard or not, and if so if you care or not, but we have bush fires ripping through our country. This is a few pics of the sunset last night, and today the sky is still a yellow grey. It's no Neurotica job, but pretty good for a camera phone.

OrangeApocalypse.jpg

Those pics are very hard to distinguish, but it does seem to give a rather harrowing depiction of a sky on fire, which, if you don't mind me saying so, seems to be rather METAL!

Nah no ash, they are not close enough yet, all we can see is a smokey sky.
I live on a farm full of bush, my house is about 300m from the trees so... we won't get killed by the main fire, probably by little spot fires caused by flying burning leaves that will land in my hair and make me diminish in a ball of sparks and fire like the vampires on BLADE!

Haha i read, what the fuck do you live? then why the fuck do you live?
but i will settle with it being Where the fuck do you live, Australia - Victoria - Lakes Entrance.
Well my farm is just out of Lakes, not in the middle of the bush where these people who lose there homes ask the question "WHY" when there house is surrounded by bush:loco: .

:lol: well if i see those horseman i will smile thinking it's Manowar coming to kick my ass playing "Kings of Metal":headbang:

when we get brush fires (which is every summer) sometimes they'll get so huge and out of control, that it'll rain ash where I live which is usually at least 40 miles away from the fires.

when we get brush fires (which is every summer) sometimes they'll get so huge and out of control, that it'll rain ash where I live which is usually at least 40 miles away from the fires.

Yeah they are pretty out of control here, we had ash the other year too, it's like graveyard weather. On the news they showed the fire going up hill, it catches fire to the top of the trees and forms into a fire tornado quickly moving up the hill from tree top too tree top. Looks awesome.

Yeah i was going to write something like that after i wrote "looks awesome" but i wanted to come off as a mindless cruel wanker that discards thought about the amount that has to be lost, for the small gain of a cool picture.

But now stating this you know thats not how i truly think so don't put me in a league with the asshole media pricks that do actually think like that because the outcomes of death and destruction enhances there working lives and thus their wallet. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.