Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you see a white guy with a non-white chick, the chick is usually Asian, about 95% of the time.

black chicks are too goddamn picky. just because whites and asians can't measure up to their black counterparts dick-wise, doesn't mean you should avoid them. be satisfied with what you got you spoiled whore. especially asian men.

long hair (paul baloff does), leather jacket (omg rob halford), band patches (omg thrash metal gives me boners), an inverted cross (omg mayhem is anti christ) congratulations, you just passed the faggot test.

More Murder said:
Do you have this dumb thing where you have to be a "metal person" to be accepted into a metal place, like horror people have for horror movies?

Or do I just have to listen to the exact same bands as everyone else. Can someone please help me understand this.

I am just fucking pissed now sorry and don't understand.

Is there releases you have to like that no one has ever even heard to fit into this clique? If so fuck you and fuck metal.

pretty much, i have friends of nearly every ethnicity

+1

Same goes. And I love that they are different from me.

I've dated hispanic chicks, black chicks, Asian chicks, and white chicks (duh). But I'm currently single, and having a ton of fun with it.

+1 - I've been with a tonne of ethnicities too, all except for a fellow Indian (I generally don't find Indian chicks that attractive)... Greek Italian, Aussie, English, Hungarian, Turkish... Variety is the spice of life... and all those chicks rocked in their own way.

Man, I just love women. Especially Europeans. And especially Europeans with dark hair.

oh man, there are some seriously hot black chicks at my school.

but there are also some hidiously ugly orc chicks as well.

monsterscottcopy.jpg

HURRR

meh. I wouldnt want a black chick anyway.

Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.