Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw rhis thing on VH1 about bi-sexual and bi-curious housewives....it was kinda weird. I didn't know whether to be turned on or repulsed.

Idiot.

You'd be lucky to get anyone.

Aslong as that anyone isn't you. My are you incorrigible! It's no wonder that your boyfriend smacks you around whenever he comes home at 2am inebriated, smelling of St Pauli Girl and Van Houffe Pretzels.

Foot surgery? What were you a gymnast? Well that would explain the stifled development of your secondary sexual characteristics.

Aslong as that anyone isn't you. My are you incorrigible! It's no wonder that your boyfriend smacks you around whenever he comes home at 2am inebriated, smelling of St Pauli Girl and Van Houffe Pretzels.

Foot surgery? What were you a gymnast? Well that would explain the stifled development of your secondary sexual characteristics.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1324041374_l.jpg

Between the Buried and Me tshirt in the most metal of places....in front of a shower curtain. lol

Excellent.

Yeah that is kind of an overstatement but he is a very valuable weapon.
Parcells fucking sucks, though. He needs to retire, he's lost the magic.

You fucking nub, parcells is one of the best coaches in history. TO could quite possibly be one of the best receivers in the game, could just stop being a fucking basket case in the head.

PS Your Ro-mojo died against the Saints. They will probably get knocked out first round in the playoffs. PWNZORS

COLTS FTW

Parcells was great, one of the best, like you said, but any coach who doesn't tell his QB to pump fake when the defense goes after every INT possible has lost it. Your defense is shit and will get taken out in the first round (much like we took you out!) but we will go to the 3rd round with any luck at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.