Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? I plan on growing mine WAY out.

Anyway, how bout those pats kickin some texan ass? I know it doesnt seem like something to brag about, but we have a trend of doing good against good teams and shitty against shitty teams.

She's going to be a hunchback when she gets older, but for now that's pretty awesome. No wonder you're with her.

Yes of course sometimes I wish I had huge tits, but then I tell myself it's really not worth it, because A)I'd be disproportionate, B) I wouldn't be able to wear as many clothes as I do now, C) I'd look fatter, D) I'd develop back problems, E) I'd be a hunchback when I am old, F) I'd rather have my ass, G)They are perfectly shaped they way they are, and if they got to be 34 D's they'd just be saggy as hell when I took my bra off.

A)You wouldn't be disproportionate if you had C's
B)It's not that hard to find clothes for chicks with large breasteses
C)No you wouldn't.
D) Not if they're not huge. C is big, D is huge.
E) See D
F) Boobs do not affect your ass. Where the fuck did you get that. You can have both.
G)D's are too big, cuz they sag. C is just right.
H) Shut up
I) :)

A)You wouldn't be disproportionate if you had C's
B)It's not that hard to find clothes for chicks with large breasteses
C)No you wouldn't.
D) Not if they're not huge. C is big, D is huge.
E) See D
F) Boobs do not affect your ass. Where the fuck did you get that. You can have both.
G)D's are too big, cuz they sag. C is just right.
H) Shut up
I) :)

Why, WHY FUCKING WHY CAN'T A WOMAN JUST BE HAPPY WITH HER FUCKING BODY?!

Let me be happy with my A's! I like them! If you don't, then fine, but dont' rub it in my fucking face---- Don't rub it in any woman's face. Women would be a lot happier overall if they could be happy with their bodies. Please stop picking mine apart.

I have a nice little body. It took me a very long time to realize this. So eat shit and die.

I'm happy with my body, why doesn't anyone want to be happy with it though?
Answer = my size A titties.

Why, WHY FUCKING WHY CAN'T A WOMAN JUST BE HAPPY WITH HER FUCKING BODY?!

Let me be happy with my A's! I like them! If you don't, then fine, but dont' rub it in my fucking face---- Don't rub it in any woman's face. Women would be a lot happier overall if they could be happy with their bodies. Please stop picking mine apart.

I have a nice little body. It took me a very long time to realize this. So eat shit and die.

n00ds or it's not true :p

Status
Not open for further replies.