Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I dont like bewbs too big. It's just WRONG and damn over rated.

What matters is that the woman is HEALTHY & CLEAN. If she's a size 8 or 12 then so be it.

If she's fit, in proportion then thats all that matters, and FUCK the make up, platinum blonde hair, fake tan and all that shit - after 5 mins of looking it gets boring. Not meaning to blow my own horn, but I've had the "superbabe" before, it's totally over rated and mindnumbingly shallow.

I want fucking natural for fucks sake.

If a girl has A's and not C's, who fucking cares? Is it really the end of the world? I've been out with chicks who were almost flat as an ironing board and they were fucking sexy as hell because they had other great physical attributes.

Sure I have preferences like everyone does, but really, if the woman looks herself, looks natural, is CLEAN, and takes care of herself then thats all that matters looks-wise.

Okay whoever said Halle Berry has small tits is retarded. She at least has a C cup, and she isn't 'thin', she's normal. She's also a lot taller than me.

I am 5'2'' and a size 0. I am very, very petite. If I could gain weight I would probably grow larger breasts (to a B, I don't think my body would make anything more than that). However, at this time in my life I can't gain weight, no matter what I eat and I am too active I can't just sit around all day. Though I am right now because I just had surgery on both my feet three days ago.

And yes I have really nice nips. =P
And killer legs and ass.
And yes my boyfriend is happy with my body.

Enough of my tits, let's keep talking about Krig's. Who's getting him the manzier for Christmas? I'll pitch in the matching panties.

Okay whoever said Halle Berry has small tits is retarded. She at least has a C cup, and she isn't 'thin', she's normal. She's also a lot taller than me.

I am 5'2'' and a size 0. I am very, very petite. If I could gain weight I would probably grow larger breasts (to a B, I don't think my body would make anything more than that). However, at this time in my life I can't gain weight, no matter what I eat and I am too active I can't just sit around all day. Though I am right now because I just had surgery on both my feet three days ago.

And killer legs and ass.

Enough of my tits, let's keep talking about Krig's. Who's getting him the manzier for Christmas? I'll pitch in the matching panties.

Is your boyfriend a homo?

And killer legs and ass.

No one here cares about your tits.

Sometimes this forum is like watching angry retards take 10 second turns yelling at each other behind glass walls.

Vinyl:

Queen - A Night at the Opera
KISS - Alive II
Roxy Music - Country Life
Led Zeppelin - Presence
The Who - Live at Leeds

Cd:
Radiohead - OK Computer
The Obsessed - Church Within

Haul at my local record shack, all under $30.00. The new Converge and Amon Duul II - "Phallus Dei" reissue are tits, but not for $17.00 each.

Vinyl:

Queen - A Night at the Opera
KISS - Alive II
Roxy Music - Country Life
Led Zeppelin - Presence
The Who - Live at Leeds

Cd:
Radiohead - OK Computer
The Obsessed - Church Within

Haul at my local record shack, all under $30.00. The new Converge and Amon Duul II - "Phallus Dei" reissue are tits, but not for $17.00 each.

Wrong thread...

And killer legs and ass.

Then why would you ruin this perfect body of yours with bangs?

Hahaha... oh dear. I 'm not saying my body is perfect, at all. There are many little things about it that bother me, but overall I know it's a nice body, that's all I'm saying. But definitely not perfect.

I'm going to grow my bangs out soon okay? :mad:

I'm also weaning myself off of this messageboard. By February I will probably not be on here much at all. =) See, your dreams can come true.

Hahaha... oh dear. I 'm not saying my body is perfect, at all. There are many little things about it that bother me, but overall I know it's a nice body, that's all I'm saying. But definitely not perfect.

I'm going to grow my bangs out soon okay? :mad:

I'm also weaning myself off of this messageboard. By February I will probably not be on here much at all. =) See, your dreams can come true.

all this talk of weaning and tits is making me thirsty....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.