Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, Halle Berry also has small breasts...and she is broke up with her boyfriend who used to cheat on her and she has had a sex scene with Billy Bob Thornton in a movie....

ok...bad example :erk:

krig +
manzier.jpg
= :lol: then :puke: then more :lol:

Personally, I dont like bewbs too big. It's just WRONG and damn over rated.

What matters is that the woman is HEALTHY & CLEAN. If she's a size 8 or 12 then so be it.

If she's fit, in proportion then thats all that matters, and FUCK the make up, platinum blonde hair, fake tan and all that shit - after 5 mins of looking it gets boring. Not meaning to blow my own horn, but I've had the "superbabe" before, it's totally over rated and mindnumbingly shallow.

I want fucking natural for fucks sake.

If a girl has A's and not C's, who fucking cares? Is it really the end of the world? I've been out with chicks who were almost flat as an ironing board and they were fucking sexy as hell because they had other great physical attributes.

Sure I have preferences like everyone does, but really, if the woman looks herself, looks natural, is CLEAN, and takes care of herself then thats all that matters looks-wise.

Personally, I dont like bewbs too big. It's just WRONG and damn over rated.

What matters is that the woman is HEALTHY & CLEAN. If she's a size 8 or 12 then so be it.

If she's fit, in proportion then thats all that matters, and FUCK the make up, platinum blonde hair, fake tan and all that shit - after 5 mins of looking it gets boring. Not meaning to blow my own horn, but I've had the "superbabe" before, it's totally over rated and mindnumbingly shallow.

I want fucking natural for fucks sake.

If a girl has A's and not C's, who fucking cares? Is it really the end of the world? I've been out with chicks who were almost flat as an ironing board and they were fucking sexy as hell because they had other great physical attributes.

Sure I have preferences like everyone does, but really, if the woman looks herself, looks natural, is CLEAN, and takes care of herself then thats all that matters looks-wise.

horray

Now, given I don't celebrate Xmas, I just ordered myself a pressie anyway :D And I'll be the only "darkie" wearing this at the next metal gig!

:kickass:

bzm103c.jpg

bzm103b.jpg

I really wanted an Aske one, but only Plastichead stock those, and they are shit quality. This shirt is tough as nails!

Status
Not open for further replies.