Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have great players. T.O., Glenn, Romo, Barber, Jones, Ware, fucking Roy Williams, all in all I think we're pretty damn good. We don't have any name-brand players other than T.O. and Romo (who is becoming one) but they're still great.

Parcells is a fucking genius, but he fucked up the Saints game big time.

Aslong as that anyone isn't you. My are you incorrigible! It's no wonder that your boyfriend smacks you around whenever he comes home at 2am inebriated, smelling of St Pauli Girl and Van Houffe Pretzels.

Foot surgery? What were you a gymnast? Well that would explain the stifled development of your secondary sexual characteristics.

GTFO of GMD.

Aslong isn't a word. Get out of GMD, go back to your play pen, and since when are 38 A's "a stifled development"? I'm 5'2", thin, and 38 A's are quite normal for my size and build.

If you would like to know more about a real woman's breasts go here, or just type in 'real breast sizes' or something into google. Thank you have a nice day, and please stop being so taken with me.

My girlfriend is 5'3" and has 34D. yay me

She's going to be a hunchback when she gets older, but for now that's pretty awesome. No wonder you're with her.

Yes of course sometimes I wish I had huge tits, but then I tell myself it's really not worth it, because A)I'd be disproportionate, B) I wouldn't be able to wear as many clothes as I do now, C) I'd look fatter, D) I'd develop back problems, E) I'd be a hunchback when I am old, F) I'd rather have my ass, G)They are perfectly shaped they way they are, and if they got to be 34 D's they'd just be saggy as hell when I took my bra off.

some guy posted this on another forum and i figured you bb folks would get a hard on

edit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of sports fights, there are some pretty funny ones here:

They should have put the challenge where McEvely breaks Cisse's leg, that was fucking sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
THE UM BABES pinky winky and netty betty :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
15991637cfe815ci8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.