Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guthrum said:
I always thought of cats as more of a girl's pet, but that's just me.

gidgetoutsidebyhales1pr.jpg

angeloutsidebyhales7zm.jpg

Hhahahah you say cats are too feminine, and then you post pictures of your little midget girlie-dogs. =)

I like dogs better but I would never own one without a house and a fenced yard for it to run around in (I live in an apartment). I like cats too though. I plan to get one soon.

The thing that doesn't make any sense, is that the other big dog, the one I couldn't find a picture of, has been close to dying for a while because of old age. We can't do anything about him though because if we try and take him to the vet, he'd have a heart attack. And we go out there today to find this one dead, and he was perfectly fine yesterday.

Guthrum: Is there any way you could find out? What if he was poisoned by something that your other dogs could also come in contact with?

You don't use Swiffers do you??

I stopped caring about our cats. We have had one cat for around 10 years and one for four and for the last year they both deicide to sit on everything and piss on the floor.

They both were so good too and it's sad. Both of them can get killed in the woods for all I care.

Dogs are used solely for the compensation of small penis syndrome. Cats are used for the compensation of large penis syndrome. Which pet did you want again?

I have a small/average penis.

:cry:

I guess being a skinny 5'6" 19 year old I am probably being harsh. I think having a small penis prevents me from trying to be in a relationship. I picture a girl laughing at me.

Somebody can tell me something about Summoning. I remember that someone had an avatar of their "Oath Bound" album. I haven't heard the music I just saw the album cover.

The Greys said:
I have a small/average penis.

:cry:

I guess being a skinny 5'6" 19 year old I am probably being harsh. I think having a small penis prevents me from trying to be in a relationship. I picture a girl laughing at me.

Just get them drunk and dick them when they can't tell the difference. Or force them to give you oral, then they will appreciate your small/average penis all the more for not making them gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.