Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McAllister dominated that fucking game, I wish I'd chosen him instead of Bush for my fantasy league. I also wish I had chosen Westbrook :|

Ah well, Dillon had better do good.

I didn't think he'd choke. I would have been surprised if he played an awful game tbh. He's a great QB and is going to be deadly in the future.

How about the Colts defense? From worst to first, I'm still amazed.

Jennifer Hawkins:
image18.jpg

JenniferHawkinsPicture.jpg

Masuimi Max
5975489_l.jpg

Reactions: Hubster
I didn't think he'd choke. I would have been surprised if he played an awful game tbh. He's a great QB and is going to be deadly in the future.

How about the Colts defense? From worst to first, I'm still amazed.

Yeah, they've been fantastic these past two games. Too bad they've traded good offense in for that defense.

I did, ask Derek (bluewizard) I was saying "Cowboys are going to lose, Romo is going to choke" and well he didn't choke but rather fucked up that kick haha.
Yeah you did, you were the first person I thought of when Romo fucked up the kick because I remembered you said Romo was going to choke and I thought "Well I'll be damned, he was right".:lol: :)

Haha yeah, I was eating my words all game long then that one play and my eyes just fucking opened wide as can be and I laughed for like 2 minutes.

Yeah, they've been fantastic these past two games. Too bad they've traded good offense in for that defense.

I think the Colts hustled the entire league tbh. They played like shit all season (well mainly the latter half) and had everyone fooled they couldn't do a fucking thing. And what do they do their first playoff game? Hold one of the best running backs to ever play to 44 yards rushing. Not to mention they kept the Chiefs to Z E R O first downs for TWO AND A HALF quarters. That is fucking INSANE, of course everyone blew it off to be a fluke. It was complete luck right? Not really. Look what happened this game...they only allowed SIX points. Thats less than the previous playoff game. I mean, do I really have to go on? I'm utterly amazed by the Colts defense, showing up the Ravens, the #1 defense in the league (overrated mind you), today. If I were everyone else left in the playoffs, I'd be a bit worried about the Colts defense now.

What makes you say that?

Either the threat of Brady or the threat of Tomlinson and Gates ... then again who knows, the Colts have shown us that they can win games with their defense so, man next weeks predictions are going to be fucking hard to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.