Seahawks vs. Bears = Bears
Patriots vs. Chargers = Patriots

Conference Championship:

Colts vs. Patriots = Colts
Saints vs. Bears = Saints

SUPER BOWL:

Colts vs. Saints = COLTS FTWWW!!!!111

So far I'm 4 out of 6.

For tomorrow I've got the Bears winning and ... man I'm so unsure about the Chargers vs. Patriots, both teams can very well win it.

Same way I feel about it, either could win. But I'd prefer the Pats win. Mainly because I know we can take the Pats on and win. We've got their number now and honestly we're on a roll. That and coupled with the fact that we'd be playing here at the RCA Dome, that can only help.

Wow...do yourself a favor and rent Team America World Police. sheesh

The guys name in your sig is Dirk Nowitzki, and I obviously stole a line from Team America and just randomly said "Dirka Dirka Muhammad Jihad" as a joke.

stop being a faggot
Due you are the homo,

STFU about sports, you fucking bender, or I will show you what metal_wrath is all about BRUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, that gay shit in you're sig is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay,

f*cking douchebag

edit: i see you lost the non-metal shit in your sig. Still, you are really full of gay

Due you are the homo,

STFU about sports, you fucking bender, or I will show you what metal_wrath is all about BRUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, that gay shit in you're sig is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay,

f*cking douchebag

edit: i see you lost the non-metal shit in your sig. Still, you are really full of gay

Next time you try to flame me you must incorporate these two things:

1. Ackowledge the fact any and everything you say is completely false.
2. Learn to type, as well as learn how to express your opinion in a manner that others, besides paddy, can understand you.

gl next time though

edit: PWNED

Status
Not open for further replies.