Official GMD Photo/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
boyd is a pimp

boyd_celia.jpg

You know what female singer has a great voice, Beth Orton. I can't understand the appeal of joanna newsom,fionna apple,etc..

Hey, at least I show some consistency, kid. I still like a fair bit of that, even though I admit some of it is intolerable crap. As for bringing up old threads, remember this, polarity?

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ing-beyond-generic-metalhead.html#post3290338

:lol:

Oh, how the times have changed you...

lol ya ive made fun of that post in the past... to be fair i didnt know what emo was though so its not like im liking music now i previously professed to hate

i just saw this video on tv and seriously i think totally free of hyperbole this is the worst song ive ever heard and the video is just hilariously bad

edit: also that looks disturbingly like billy corgan at the beginning

edit2: lol, apparently this band used to be the swordmaster referred to in that old malignance post...

Last edited by a moderator:
i just saw this video on tv and seriously i think totally free of hyperbole this is the worst song ive ever heard and the video is just hilariously bad

edit: also that looks disturbingly like billy corgan at the beginning

edit2: lol, apparently this band used to be the swordmaster referred to in that old malignance post...

:puke:

A hippy ?. say it

I am a hippy

I am going to beat the snot out of you you little twerp.

Here's my new haircut--- unstyled because I was lazy. It's supposed to be really voluminous with a wave at the bottom that curls in and frames my face, but that's when I have time to style it.

The streak is red. Though it's presense is rather lost in my attempt to make this picture kvlt.

God I'm so Metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.